· Responsible for handling day-to-day Sales Admin activities incl. organizing daily routines in the area of sales administration, processing of reports, sales analysis, work-in-progress and customer relations.
· To attend correspondence to purchasers and responsible to purchasers' administration enquiries on company's projects and services in timely and proficient manner.
· Communicate and co-ordinate with purchasers, end-financiers, external marketing agents, sales department and accounts department on matters relating to sales / administrative activities;
· Prepare and verify all documents related to sales admin and various sales reports.
· Ensure all sales documentation process for properties are duly and promptly completed.
· Ensure and maintain appropriate filing system of purchasers' records and documentations.
· Required languages - English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
· Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Conveyancing and/or Litigation matters.