· Responsible in planning, organizing, implementing and execute various mall marketing, advertising and promotional initiatives.
· To research, identify and implement new/current trends, innovations and changes that affect media planning, particularly for shopping malls and office buildings.
· Facilitates mall events and forming appropriate linkages between the suppliers, clients and target audience.
· Design and produce A&P materials such as posters, promotional flyers, product brochures, newsletter etc of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
· Develop and oversee the publication of catalogues, leaflets, brochures and other marketing/sales printing materials.
· Translate marketing strategy into effective design with some art direction.
· Responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing loyalty marketing activities.
· Develop and maintain good working relations with the media, including local and national newspapers, magazines, business press, radio, TV and online outlets; significantly enhancing and maintaining local and international media relations.
· Assisting with planning, developing and implementation of PR strategies in line with business activities.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Mass Communications/Public Relations/Advertising or its equivalent.
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & English.
· Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills.
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.